Submission Preparation Checklist
As part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- The submission has not been previously published, nor is it before another journal for consideration (or an explanation has been provided in Comments to the Editor).
- The manuscript has originality and impact to research or development in the field of information and business
- Corresponding author’s name, affiliation, and e-mail address appear on the manuscript
- The manuscript adheres to the stylistic and bibliographic requirements of IJaba outlined in the Author Guideline
- All illustrations, figures, and tables are placed within the text at the appropriate points and explained in the manuscript
- All illustrations, figures, and tables are in high quality (minimal 300 dpi)
- The manuscript file is in Microsoft Word and the length of file is 8 - 12 pages