Carefully read the submission guidelines as follows:
A. General Requirements
The minimum standard requirements ofmust be
- Written in English.
- The length of submitted paper is at least 6 pages and no more than 12 pages. Editors will be evaluated if the papers are needing more pages than 12 pages.
- Use of a tool such as Zotero, Mendeley, or EndNote for reference management and formatting, and choose IEEE style
- Make sure that your paper is prepared using the BUSINTA paper template with IEEE style manual
- Authors have to sign a publication agreement
B. Structure of The Manuscript
The manuscript must be prepared and suggested present follow the structure:
- Title. The title of paper is max 10 words, without Acronym or abbreviation
- Abstract. The Abstract has maksimum 250 WORDS; No citation; State in the abstract a primary objective, research design, methodology, main outcomes and results, and the conclusions.
- Section structure. Authors are suggested to present their articles in the section structure: Introduction - The Proposed Method/Algorithm (optional) - Method - Results and Discussion – Conclusion
- References. Expect a minimum of 20 references primarily with minimum 60% to journal papers.
Bulletin of Social Informatics Theory and Application allows readers to read, download, copy, distribute, print, search, or link to the full texts of its articles and allow readers to use them for any other lawful purpose. The journal allows the author(s) to hold the copyright without restrictions. Finally, the journal allows the author(s) to retain publishing rights without restrictions
Please contact info businta@outlook@com for the problems.