Carefully read the submission guidelines as follows:
A. General Requirements
The minimum standard requirements of Signal and Image Processing Letters must be
- Written in English.
- The length of submitted paper is at least 6 pages and no more than 12 pages. Editors will be evaluated if the papers are needing more pages than 12 pages.
- Use of a tool such as Zotero, Mendeley, or EndNote for reference management and formatting, and choose IEEE style
- Make sure that your paper is prepared using the SIMPLE paper template
B. Structure of The Manuscript
The manuscript must be prepared and suggested present follow the structure:
- Title. The title of paper is max 10 words, without Acronym or abbreviation
- Abstract. The Abstract has maksimum 250 WORDS; No citation; State in the abstract a primary objective, research design, methodology, main outcomes and results, and the conclusions.
- Section structure. Authors are suggested to present their articles in the section structure: Introduction - The Proposed Method/Algorithm (optional) - Method - Results and Discussion – Conclusion
- References. Expect a minimum of 20 references primarily with minimum 60% to journal papers.
Please contact info ahmad.azhari[at]ascee.org for the problems.