Submission Preparation ChecklistAs part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- The submission has not been previously published, nor is it before another journal for consideration (or an explanation has been provided in Comments to the Editor).
- The submission file is in OpenOffice, Microsoft Word, or RTF document file format.
- Where available, URLs for the references have been provided.
- The text is single-spaced; uses a 12-point font; employs italics, rather than underlining (except with URL addresses); and all illustrations, figures, and tables are placed within the text at the appropriate points, rather than at the end.
- The text adheres to the stylistic and bibliographic requirements outlined in the Author Guidelines.
Association for Scientific Computing Electronics and Engineering (ASCEE) is the world’s next leading consortium between industry, academy and other organization which have same vision for the future of Science and Technology. As being projected an NGO non-government organization, ASCEE has initiated several sections across the globe involving Australia, Japan, India, Pakistan, Nepal, Bangladesh, Columbia and China. In addition, diverse communities have been expounded toward current advancement in the world, such as ASCEE Viperarts Society, ASCEE Computer Society, and ASCEE Education Society in purpose to develop science and technology Develop science and technology based on specific areas.
ASCEE as NGO was approved through the Decree of the Minister of Law and Human Rights of the Republic of Indonesia Number "AHU-0000152.AH.01.07.TAHUN 2017" on January 5, 2017, and has a Taxpayer Identification Number (NPWP) 82.840.074.7-543.000.
By carrying out the tagline Science-Technology for Society, ASCEE focuses on the development of science and technology to provide benefits to the world community through academic activities including the publication of scientific journals, the implementation of scientific conferences, research assistance and writing of scientific works, awarding scholarships, workshops, academic seminars, and other activities that support education and development of science and technology. As the information, ASCEE journals have accredited by the Ministry of Research, Technology, and Higher Education (RISTEKDIKTI) Indonesia, and some journals managed by and collaborated with ASCEE have indexed by the international reputable database, such as SCOPUS. Furthermore, ASCEE has also signed a Memorandum of Understanding with China National Knowledge Infrastructure (CNKI) to index/distribute articles published by the ASCEE Journal/conference particularly to all academics in China.
sources : Publisher ascee.org
The names and email addresses entered in this journal site will be used exclusively for the stated purposes of this journal and will not be made available for any other purpose or to any other party.