International Journal of Information and Business Analytics, IJABA, is an open-access journal that provides a forum for state-of-the-art developments and research as well as current innovative activities in Business, Information, and Data Analysis. Intelligent data analysis provides powerful and effective tools for problem solving in a variety of business modelling tasks. IJABA highlights information and analytics techniques used for business modelling, including all areas of data visualisation, data pre-processing (fusion, editing, transformation, filtering, sampling), data engineering, data mining techniques, tools and applications, fuzzy techniques, expert systems, knowledge filtering, and post-processing.
Signal and Image Processing Letters is an international, peer-reviewed, open access, online journal of applied research in the field of Signal and Image Processing. It is designed to provide rapid dissemination of original, cutting-edge ideas and timely, significant contributions in the signal, image, speech, language and audio processing. It is published three times a year in March, July, and November in electronic format with free online access. Submitted papers must be written in English for an initial review stage by editors and further review process by minimum of two international reviewers.
These topics are addressed in full-length academic articles, critical statements on current issues, developmental practice, and reviews of books based signal and image processing.
The journal presents an innovative platform for researchers, students, practitioners and educators to both learn from and contribute to the field. Finally, accepted and published papers will be freely accessed on this website.
The purpose of the journal is to publish original and high-quality research papers in the field of signal and image processing. The journal will be published research papers on the following topics, but not limited to:
- 3D and Stereo Imaging
- Adaptive Filtering and Signal Processing
- Analog and Mixed Signal Processing
- Analog filters and signal processing
- Applied Digital Signal Processing
- Array Signal Processing
- Audio/Speech Processing and Coding
- Biomedical Imaging Applications
- Biometrics and Authentification
- Biometrics and Pattern Recognition
- Cognitive and Biologically-inspired Vision
- Cognitive Science
- Communication Signal Processing
- Computer Vision and Virtual Reality
- Digital filters and signal processing
- Digital Signal Processing
- Document Recognition
- Face and Gesture
- Fields, waves and electromagnetics
- Hardware Implementation for Signal Processing
- Higher Order Spectral Analysis
- Illumination and Reflectance Modeling
- Image & signal processing Applications
- Image Acquisition and Display
- Image and Video Processing & Analysis
- Image and Video Retrieval
- Image formation
- Image Processing & Understanding
- Image scanning, display, and printing
- Image-Based Modeling
- MEG Signals Processing in Biomedical Research
- Motion and Tracking Stereo and Structure from Motion
- Multidimensional Signal Processing
- Non-Stationary Signal Analysis
- Object Detection, Recognition and Categorization
- Optical Signal Processing
- PDE for Image Processing
- Photonics and electro-Optics
- Radar Signal Processing
- Sensor Array and Multi-channel Processing
- Signal Application
- Signal Processing Education
- Signal Processing for Bio-Informatics
- Signal Processing for Bio-Medical
- Signal Processing for Cognitive Radio
- Signal Processing for Internet
- Signal Processing for Security
- Signal Processing for Sensor Networks
- Sonar Signal Processing and Localization
- Sparse Transform and Compressed Sensing
- Spectrum Estimation and Modeling
- Speech and Audio Coding
- Speech Synthesis and Recognition
- Speech, Audio and Music Processing
- Statistical Analysis of Brain Signals
- Statistical signal processing
- TF Spectrum Analysis and Wavelet
- Time-Frequency Analysis
- Video Analysis and Event Recognition
- Video compression & Streaming
- Video Surveillance and Monitoring
- Already have a Username/Password for International Journal of Advances in Intelligent Informatics? GO TO LOGIN
- Need a Username/Password? GO TO REGISTRATION
Registration and login are required to submit items online and to check the status of current submissions.
International Journal of Applied Business and Information Systems is an international, peer-reviewed, open access, online journal of applied research in the field of Business and Information Systems. It is published two times a year in electronic format with free online access and will be indexed in several databases like DOAJ, WorldCat, Scopus, and many more abstracting and indexing services for spreading the papers whics are published in IJABIS Journal. Before submission please make sure that your paper is prepared using the ASCEE journal paper template.
ISSN 2614-0047) is an interdisciplinary scientific journal for researchers from Computer Science, Informatics, Social Sciences and Management Sciences to share ideas and opinions, and present original research work on studying the interplay between socially-centric platforms and social phenomena. The ultimate goal of is to create better understanding of socially-centric platforms not just as a technology, but also as a set of social phenomena and to provide a media to help scholars from the two disciplines define common research objectives and explore methodologies.(
Why publish your article in?
open access policy endorses published articles an utmost visibility and availability to an expansive public.
Speed of publication
promotes an expeditious timetable of publication process at the same time sustaining meticulous peer review; all papers are expected to be submitted online, and peer review is wholly conducted in the electronic process (articles are in the form of PDF file generated from the originally submitted files). Accepted articles will be published along with author's final citation in both thoroughly accessible web form and PDF file; the article indeed will be available within .
online publication offers a favourable space to publish large datasets, large amount of color illustrations and moving pictures, to expose readable data by other software packages and allow readers in manipulating the data as they require, and to generate all pertinent links (for example, to DOAJ, to sequence and other databases, and to other articles).
Promotion and press coverage
Articles published inpromoted within articles alerts and notifications as well as regular email updates. Supplementary, it might be endorsed by press releases to neither the general nor scientific press. These will assuredly broaden the exposure and opportunity of accesses of articles published by .
Authors of articles published inpossess the copyright of the article and it is within authors' interest to reproduce and disseminate their product (further details are explained in the copyright and license agreement).
International Journal of Soft Computing and Metaheuristics (ISSN 2621-0932) is an international, peer-reviewed, open access, an online journal of applied research in the field of Optimization, Operation Research, Metaheuristic Algorithms and its Application. It is published two times a year in electronic format with free online access and will be indexed in several databases like DOAJ, WorldCat, Scopus, and many more abstracting and indexing services for spreading the papers which are published in IJSCM Journal. Before submission please make sure that your paper is prepared using the ASCEE journal paper template.